Dec 17, 2012
December 17, 2012 – With continued economic volatility and changing rules and regulations, companies will continue to reevaluate their HR strategies in the New Year.
Experts from Aon Hewitt, the global human resources solutions business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), are available to provide independent insights on the top health care, retirement and talent-related issues for 2013 and the implications for employers and employees. Specifically:
• The looming fiscal cliff and the potential impact to employers, including the end to payroll tax cuts
• Pending regulations regarding The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and how employers are preparing for 2014
• Growing employer interest in corporate, retiree and state health care exchanges
• Employer strategies around health and wellness programs
• Increasing employer interest in improving health and productivity through integrated health and absence programs
• Potential changes in the tax treatment of retirement vehicles, such as contribution limits and changes to the taxation of 401(k) contributions
• The future of corporate pension plans
• Hiring trends and employer strategies for recruiting and retaining talent
• Expected salary increases for 2013 and other compensation issues such as pay-for-performance strategies and pay equity
• Executive compensation and potential changes in tax treatment for high earning individuals
• Implications and best practices for talent management amidst potential immigration reform
To arrange an interview contact:
MacKenzie Lucas, 847-442-2995, email@example.com
Maurissa Kanter, 847-442-0952, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for News Alerts: http://aon.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=58
Follow Aon Hewitt on Twitter: @AonHewitt
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon’s global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com