Aon is the stabilizing force at the center of all the risks that face an organization. Aon leverages sophisticated data analytics, industry knowledge and experience, and our best-in-industry talent to create, expand and drive insightful business decisions for all of our clients as they navigate today’s complex risk landscape.
Aon is proud to be an industry-recognized leader and has received many accolades about our work and the manner in which we support our colleagues, including earning a perfect score on the 2015 Corporate Quality Index and being recognized with a Silver Cradle award.
On these pages, visitors will find news releases, press kits and leadership bios from Aon, Aon Benfield, Aon Hewitt and Aon Risk Solutions. Media contacts for each business unit can be found under the social media feed on the right side of this page.
Sign up for News Alerts to get information instantly. Follow Aon on Twitter and join the conversation on LinkedIn.
Aug 11, 2016
Support needed to ensure decision making processes are efficient
Aug 4, 2016
Only 2% of China damage covered by insurance compared to nearly 70% for US storms
Aug 1, 2016
Aon Hewitt and American Benefits Institute find best practices in global benefits governance lead to better risk management
Jul 29, 2016
Second Quarter Key Metrics
Jul 28, 2016
• Best Employers in Thailand lead the way with 24 points higher engagement score than market average
• Gen Y (those born from 1979 to 1990) engagement scores are 22 points higher for Best Employers, compared to market average
• 89 percent of employees at Best Employers would recommend their company to someone seeking work, compared to the 68 percent market average
• Advanced Info Services PLC named Best of the Best Employers
Jul 22, 2016
ILS market sees highest average quarterly risk interest spread in four years during Q2 2016
Jul 20, 2016
Insurers liable for $30bn, or 30 percent, of the loss total
Jul 14, 2016
• Best Employers in Hong Kong lead the way with 25 points higher engagement score than market average
• Gen Y (those born from 1979 to 1990) engagement scores are 23 points higher for Best Employers, compared to market average
• Best Employers achieve 19 percent higher growth in revenue
• Three special recognitions also announced—Best Employer for Commitment to Engagement, Best Employer for Generation Y, and Best Employer for Women