Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources.
Below is a list of recent accolades that Aon has won. Click here to download a pdf of the list below.
· Aon was named “Newsmaker of the Year” at the Insurance Day London Market Awards 2012.
· Aon was given a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2012 Corporate Equality Index.
· Aon’s Early Careers Development Programme was awarded Training Programme of the Year at the Insurance Times 2012 Awards.
· Aon was named by Military Times EDGE magazine as “one of America’s Best Employers for Veterans in 2012”.
· Aon was named to Working Mother magazine's list of 100 Best Companies for 2012.
· Aon was named to the 2012 InformationWeek 500 list, an annual listing of the nation’s most innovative users of business technology.
· Aon and Manchester United were named “Best Club Sponsorship Engagement/Partnership” at the North West Business Football Awards 2012.
· Aon's “Pass It On” program was given a 2012 Social Media Leadership Award from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
· Pass It On was named the top business-to-business social media marketing program of the year in the non-tech category by the readers of BtoB Magazine.
· Christa Davies, Aon plc's chief financial officer was honored at CFO magazine's 2012 Women in Finance Awards.
· Aon was named Romanian Corporate Insurance Broker of the Year by Financial Market magazine.
Aon Risk Solutions
· Aon Risk Solutions was named Broker of the Year at the Insurance Times 2012 Awards.
· Aon Risk Solutions was named the most recommended broker in 2012 for service and expertise by middle market buyers in Business Insurance’s Buyers Choice Awards.
· In 2012, Aon was named the “Best Supply Chain/Business Continuity Consultant” by Global Finance magazine.
· The Aon Risk Maturity Index, developed by Aon Risk Solutions and Aon Global Risk Consulting, was given a 2012 Innovation Award by Business Insurance. The Index also earned a 2012 Australian Business Award for Innovation and the Alexander Hamilton Best Practices silver award from Treasury & Risk magazine.
· Aon’s Captive & Insurance Management Practice and Aon’s Actuarial & Analytics Practice, earned the Best Customer Service in Captive Management award and Actuarial Firm of the Year award, respectively, from Captive Review magazine.
· Jennifer Fahey, ARS EVP & Chief Broking Officer U.S. & Americas was named to Business Insurance’s 2012 “Women to Watch” list.
· Aon Risk Solutions’ WorldAware was named Risk Management Software of the Year by Continuity, Insurance & Risk (CIR) magazine.
· Aon Australia won the Large Broker of the Year Award at the Australian Insurance Industry Awards.
· Aon Risk Solutions received the Broker of the Year (Large) award from the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).
· Aon Risk Solutions was named Best Overall Broker in both the Middle East/Africa and Central and Eastern Europe at the 2012 Global Finance Awards.
· In all, Aon had more “Power Brokers” named in 2012 by Risk & Insurance magazine in Risk, Reinsurance, and Employee Benefits than any other firm.
· Four Aon colleagues were named to the 2012 Captive Review’s 50 Most Influential Individuals list.
· Aon Affinity received seven marketing awards from the Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association, four awards from the Professional Insurance Marketing Association and an award from the Insurance Marketing and Communications Association.
· Aon Benfield was named the Best Global Reinsurance Broking Company for Analytics at the Reactions Global Awards.
· Aon Benfield's Asia Pacific team was named Reinsurance Broking Team of the Year at the Worldwide Reinsurance Awards.
· Aon Benfield was named Casualty Reinsurance Broking Team of the Year at the Reactions London Market Awards.
· Aon Benfield was awarded Reinsurance Transaction of the Year at The Insider Honours awards.
· Aon Benfield was named 2012 European Reinsurance Broker of the Year, Best European Property Reinsurance Broker and Best European Casualty Reinsurance Broker at the European Intelligent Insurer Awards.
· Aon Benfield Securities was named Best European ILS Adviser at the European Intelligent Insurer Awards.
· Aon Benfield was named US Reinsurance Broker of the Year, Best US Property Reinsurance Broker, and Best US Specialty Reinsurance Broker at the US Intelligent Insurer Awards.
· Aon Benfield won four 2012 ACORD Awards for implementation and promotion of common data standards across the reinsurance industry.
· Aon Benfield was named Best Retakaful Broker at the International Takaful Awards 2012.
· Aon Benfield co-CEO Dominic Christian was named Reinsurance Broker CEO of the Year at the Reactions London Market Awards.
· David Bogg, Aon Benfield's Head of PR, won the Fiona Gibson Award for Marketing & PR at the Reactions London Market Awards.
· Intelligent Insurer nominated Aon Benfield as Global Best Reinsurance Broker, Global Best Reinsurance Broker for Property, Global Best Reinsurance Broker for Casualty, and Global Best Reinsurance Broker for Specialty.
· Aon Hewitt was named the #1 Investment Consulting Provider globally by Pensions & Investments.
· Aon Hewitt was named Top Retirement Consultant by PLANSPONSOR magazine.
· Aon Hewitt was named Actuarial Consultant of the Year at the Professional Pensions Awards.
· Aon Hewitt was named Investment Consultant of the Year at the Professional Pensions Awards.
· Aon Hewitt was named Actuarial Consultant of the Year at the Pensions Week, Pensions and Investment Provider Awards.
· Aon Hewitt was named Communications Specialist of the Year at the Pensions Week, Pensions and Investment Provider Awards.
· Aon Hewitt was honored by the Outsourcing Center with an Outsourcing Excellence Award for its client partnership with International Paper.
· Aon Hewitt had the most named top consultants on Human Resource Executive and Risk & Insurance magazine’s annual list of Top Employee Benefits Consultants.
· Aon Hewitt was ranked #1 in revenue in global benefits administration, North America benefits administration and total Health and Welfare administration services by NelsonHall.
· Aon Hewitt, Bank of America and ISG earned the Global Customer Relationship of the Year award from HRO Association.
· Aon Hewitt’s Ari Jacobs Named The World's Most Influential Investment Consultant By aiCIO.
· Maria Yao, Aon Hewitt EVP HR BPO was named to Business Insurance’s 2012 “Women to Watch” list.