On this special episode of the “On Aon” podcast, we pulled together several Aon colleagues to discuss what 2022 might look like and the trends clients should be paying attention to in the new year.
We asked - and they answered - about how risks such as climate change, ESG issues, mental health, cybersecurity and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic will impact the way the world looks and as a result, the way we will advise clients in 2022.
This episode features insights from:
- Christine Williams, Global Financial Lines and Professional Services Leader for Aon’s Commercial Risk Solutions
- Jennifer Richards, Head of Aon Australia
- Violetta Ostafin, Global Chief Operating Officer, Health Solutions
- Rory Moloney, Chief Operating Officer and Head of Strategic Client Advisory for Aon’s Large Account Segment
- Steve Bowen, Managing Director and Head of Catastrophe Insight
- Christina Hopper, President, Aon Affinity Consumer Solutions Group