315 words…a minute and a half read
During the third quarter of 2023, Aon and its colleagues were recognized for achievements around the globe for their work helping clients address their biggest needs, from navigating new forms of volatility to building a more resilient workforce.
Honors for Aon colleagues include:
- Alison Smith, head of national, Australia at Aon, was named to Insurance Business Australia’s Elite Women 2023 list.
- Jane Drummond, chief commercial officer for Asia Pacific at Aon, was recognized on Insurance Business Asia’s Elite Women 2023 list.
- Dominic Christian, global chairman for Reinsurance Solutions at Aon, won Outstanding Contributor of the Year – Distribution at the Insurance Insiders Honors Awards.
- Heather Myers, investment consulting partner for North America Investments, was named to Pensions and Investments’ list of 65 Influential Women in Institutional Investing 2023.
Honors for our firm include:
- At the Insurance Asia Awards, Aon won gold for International Broker of the Year. These awards honor organizations that provide quality offerings to clients while making a significant impact.
- Aon was named a Top Employer in Latin America for the firm’s offices in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil.
- In Australia, Aon won Large Broker of the Year at the Australian Insurance Industry Awards presented by the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance.
- Aon’s UK Apprenticeship Program was listed as a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer in the UK. The list celebrates England’s outstanding apprenticeships employers and recognizes their commitment to creating new apprenticeships, diversity of their apprenticeships and the number of apprentices who successfully achieve their apprenticeships.
- At the Inside P&C Honors Awards, Aon was shortlisted as Employer of the Year. This award recognizes employers who have built a resilient workforce.
- Aon was highly commended at the Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards in the Employee Benefit Consultant of the Year category.
- At the Business Insurance U.S. Insurance Awards, Aon was a finalist for the Insurance Consulting Team of the Year category.