In The News: Business Leaders Identify Top Risks
November 10, 2023
172 words…less than a minute read
One big thing: Aon published its 2023 Global Risk Management Survey, highlighting the top risks affecting businesses.
- The top 10 global risks
- Cyber attacks/data breach
- Business interruption
- Economic slowdown/slow recovery
- Failure to attract or retain top talent
- Regulatory/legislative changes
- Supply chain or distribution failure
- Commodity price risk/scarcity of materials
- Damage to reputation/brand
- Failure to innovate/meet customer needs
- Increasing competition
- Aon’s CEO, Greg Case, said, "The world is more volatile, reflecting a series of profound transitions across trade, technology, weather and workforce issues that have woken business leaders up to the increasingly interconnected nature of risk and people challenges. Through the use of advanced analytics and more integrated Risk Capital and Human Capital capabilities, we're helping clients quantify, manage and match capital to the risks they recognize today as we innovate on their behalf to serve their future needs."
- Read more in Aon’s press release and in Asia Insurance Post, Business Insurance, Continuity Insurance and Risk, Fortune, Insurance Business, Insurance Insider and Investing.com.