People’s lives look a lot different than they did two years ago. As colleagues continue to deal with the financial, physical and emotional effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, mental health has become a crucial priority for employers to address with their employees.
On the latest episode of the “On Aon” podcast, host Shelly Brown, Diversity Solutions senior leader of global spend management, is joined by Chief Culture Officer Kelli Clark and Deputy Chief People Officer Anthony Scattone to discuss the programs and benefits that Aon has implemented to promote colleagues’ mental health and wellbeing as well as how others can ensure they’re fostering a healthy and flexible environment for their employees.
Together, they also dive into:
- Evolving team management in a virtual workplace;
- The important role that establishing personal connections has in supporting your team;
- Aon’s multi-dimensional wellbeing programs and benefits;
- Highlights of Aon’s financial wellbeing program; and
- Aon’s Global United in Kindness Challenge.
The “On Aon” podcast is available on Spotify, Stitcher, Simplecast and Apple Podcasts (iTunes).
Access international media contacts, the full library of Aon media releases, and a media kit with fact sheet and executive bios, via links below.