239 words…a minute read
We believe that businesses thrive when the communities they operate in and the people they employ flourish. Here are some of the highlights from 2022:
- 25 Chicago-area colleagues walked together in the American Heart Association’s Metro Chicago Heart Walk to raise funds to combat heart disease and stroke while supporting a longstanding community ally. They also assembled 300 nutritious snack packs at the Aon Center to support teens at Children’s Home and Aid.
- To support the important work of Junior Achievement (JA), Aon held a Bowl-a-Thon and raised more than $30,000 to help JA continue to provide comprehensive economic education and JA Digital Programming to Chicagoland students.
- Aon supported more than 900 children and families in Chicago and Lincolnshire with holiday gift drives for Children’s Home and Aid and CASA Lake County. Meanwhile, colleagues from KPMG and Aon assembled 300 holiday hygiene kits for the Boys and Girls Club of Chicago to distribute to children across the area.
- The Black Professionals Network of Houston/The Woodlands collected family board games, blankets, donations and more for The Conroe Community Assistance Center in Texas.
- Colleagues in Aon’s Atlanta office came together to donate to the Children’s Development Academy and provide toys to more than 250 kids.
- And in the UK, colleagues delivered 50 Christmas gift baskets to members of Opening Doors in London and West Yorkshire.
Read more about how Aon drives a positive social impact in our 2021 ESG Impact Report here.