LONDON, (6 August 2019) - Aon, (NYSE:AON) a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, has received authorisation from the Pensions Regulator for the Aon MasterTrust.
Tony Pugh, EMEA DC Solutions Leader at Aon, said:
“We believe the authorisation process has brought real and positive rigour to the defined contribution market. In applying for authorisation, Aon has been focused on exceeding all its requirements.
“As a leading global benefits provider, we have real insight into the factors that can make a scheme successful – and therefore provide the best outcomes for members. We are very proud of the performance of the Aon MasterTrust, including its top decile investment performance1.”
Tony Pugh continued:
“Authorisation enables us to move ahead and to continue to bring effective innovation to our DC solutions, enabling members to better plan for their retirement – and not just from pensions savings but also by aggregating the full range of their finances alongside their pension.”
Key features of the Aon MasterTrust
• A consolidated governance model to reduce costs and risk while providing management and oversight by a fully independent professional trustee board
• Leading edge, high performing investment options, backed by global DC investment expertise
• A fully packaged solution delivering a better employee experience through targeted member engagement, proactive customer service and market leading financial aggregation tools
• Enhanced retirement decision making for employees through a seamless drawdown option and retirement support
• Ability to consolidate legacy assets including AVCs
• A fully automated auto-enrolment solution
For further information please contact:
Colin Mayes Anelia Fikiina
Aon Kekst CNC
07801 748138 020 3755 1629
Notes to Editors
1. Source: Corporate Adviser - Performance Matters: Master Trust and GPP Default Report, June 2019 - for a saver with 30 years to retirement, based on returns over a three-year period to 31 March 2019.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Follow Aon on Twitter: @AonRetirementUK
Sign up for News Alerts: http://aon.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=58
Access international media contacts, the full library of Aon media releases, and a media kit with fact sheet and executive bios, via links below.