– The Reinsurance Solutions business of Aon plc (NYSE:AON), a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, today announces the establishment of its new Global Wholesale Committee based in London. The committee has been formed to further enhance client services and cultivate the firm’s strong relationships within London and the broader wholesale reinsurance market. The committee is being chaired by Bill Fearnley-Whittingstall, Head of the Americas Division in London for Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business, and comprises:
- Leon Janeke, Head of EMEA/APAC London, Reinsurance Solutions
- Nick Bayman, Head of Broking for Japan, Reinsurance Solutions
- Pat Anderson, Head of Latin America Treaty London, Reinsurance Solutions
- David Glover, Executive Managing Director Americas Division London, Reinsurance Solutions
- Leonora Siccardi, Global Head of Operations & Client Services, Reinsurance Solutions
The Executive sponsors of the new committee are Nick Frankland, Reinsurance Solutions’ UK CEO and Richard Posgate, APAC CEO and co-CEO EMEA for Reinsurance Solutions.
Andy Marcell, CEO of Reinsurance Solutions, said: “Our new Global Wholesale Committee comprises a group of experienced, established leaders, who between them have extensive knowledge of a range of international markets. They will work together to bring new risk transfer opportunities to clients and carriers, and assist them to achieve their strategic growth objectives.”
Nick Frankland, UK CEO of Reinsurance Solutions, added: “One of the aims of the committee will be to enhance the flow of business coming into the London and wider wholesale market, leveraging our operating and technology platform ABConnect Placements to support growth. In this regard, our new Global Wholesale Committee is perfectly positioned to deliver increased opportunities.”
Aon UK Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aon plc.
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FP# 12955
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.