265 words…over a minute read
Aon’s inaugural 2022 Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Survey evaluated organizations’ DE&I practices in benefits, work environment and culture.
- By the numbers: The survey found that 74 percent of companies have an internal DE&I definition and policy. Highly engaged companies, defined as having 70 percent or more highly engaged employees, have a definition of DE&I 82 percent of the time, compared to 65 percent for companies with low engagement – those with less than 40 percent highly engaged employees.
- From the expert: According to Aon’s head of advisory and specialty practice, Health Solutions, EMEA, Dr. Avneet Kaur, “The results clearly demonstrate a positive correlation between employee engagement and DE&I commitment in action.”
- For more details: Read more in Aon’s press release and explore insights covered in UNLEASH about the impact for older workers.
Aon offers additional insights to help organizations build and maintain a resilient workforce:
- In 2022, Aon created the position of Chief Wellbeing Officer to drive wellbeing and workforce resilience strategies for clients and focus on the wellbeing of Aon colleagues. Learn more about Rachel Fellowes, Aon’s chief wellbeing officer, and her role in HR Executive.
- Employee data is key to unlocking an organization’s potential in building a more resilient workforce. Read more about Aon’s insights that help organizations make better workforce decisions informed by data here.
- Check out episode 26 and episode 36 of the “On Aon” podcast, which dive into wellbeing at Aon and how the programs and benefits Aon has implemented promotes mental health. Listen to episode 41 to learn about the challenges HR leaders are facing with economic volatility.