Our recently expanded U.S. apprenticeship program is a great example of how we’re devoted to building a talent pipeline of highly skilled, resilient and diverse professionals.
In honor of National Apprenticeship Week (Nov. 15-21) in the U.S., we are recognizing our apprentices around the world. The Aon Apprenticeship Program provides participants with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary while studying for a degree or qualification at the same time.
National Apprenticeship Week is a U.S.-wide celebration where industry, labor, equity, workforce, education and government leaders host events to showcase the successes and value of apprenticeships for growing our economy, advancing racial and gender equity and supporting underserved communities. Aon is a founding member of several U.S. city Apprentice Networks and is hosting events around the country to celebrate the week.
Interested in more information about Aon’s Apprenticeship program?
- Aon’s Meghan Parilla, Vice President, Global Early Careers (U.S.), appeared on the recently released LinkedIn Live webinar titled, “Into an Ocean of Tech Talent with Apprenticeship.”
- Listen to Episode 16 of the “On Aon” podcast, which covers ways to build a resilient workforce and the power of apprentices in boosting diversity and attracting and retaining quality talent.
- Watch Janet Osborn, Head of the Mid-Atlantic Region at Aon, share insights about how Aon’s apprenticeship program can help both employers and employees.
- Aon was recently named to Fortune’s Change the World list highlighting global initiatives that drive positive social impact, with the publication making special mention of Aon’s U.S. Apprenticeship Program.
- To provide students and recent graduates insight into different career fields and opportunities with Aon, we recently created Virtual Experience Programs. Enrolling in one of the programs allows students to learn skills directly from Aon as well as get an inside look at Aon’s culture.
If you’re an employer or potential applicant interested in learning more, visit Aon’s Apprenticeship website.